Friday, February 17, 2012

[animated knots]

I was browsing Pinterest (as I quite often do) and found a link to this great website with animations on how to tie all kinds of knots! 

There are decorative Celtic knots, boating and fishing knots, a sheepshank, a trucker's hitch, and even how to tie a Windsor knot on a tie (this site literally has the lot) – and all in a simple stop/start animation that makes it so easy to follow.




Maybe I might expand my knot-tying repertoire of a half hitch, a reef knot (or a granny knot when I go the wrong way) and a basic slip knot for a fishing hook? Who knows, it might come in handy when we go out on the boat next time. :)

1 comment:

  1. The images on this page infringe our copyright (animatedknots.com). To avoid penalty per day and per image you must take them down or comply with our requirements.
    Thank you, Grog (Alan Grogono)
    grogknots@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Got a comment? Well, leave it here...