Tuesday, November 15, 2011

[free eBooks]

I was renewing our library books and videos online the other day (4 weeks always seems to come around quicker than we can read or watch what we get out), and was excited to find a new edition on the library's website – eBooks are available!

There are also audio eBooks, and videos too.

     

How cool, the stingy scrooge in me rubbed her hands with glee – FREE eBooks. Don't get me wrong, I love books, but I'm finding my hoarding gene is being bred out these days, as once I've finished with something I'm learning to let go and pay it forward!

I'm currently catching up on reading all the Harry Potter books (on my iPhone) – up to Order of the Phoenix so far, so I was very happy to find this video on the eLibrary, narrated by the wonderful Hugh Laurie (aka House). 


Here's the link for Moreton Bay Region's eLibrary, you need to be a member to log on, but no doubt other Council libraries have the same facility. Happy (free) reading, listening or viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Well, leave it here...