Sunday, October 7, 2012

[arty blog catchup]

Been very slack in the blogging world the past month ... too busy to stop and share all the amazing projects I've been working on ... not to mention packing for and going on a week's holiday on our little speedboat in Southern Moreton Bay. The weather was just perfect and I so wish I was still sitting bobbing in the ocean. But alas, reality has returned with a resounding ‘Thump!’

Just a quick photo catchup on what arty activities I've been up to these past few weeks...


Stage Prop for my son's Year 7 classes ‘SalvagĂ©’ Recycled Fashion Parade performance: 
(I made the prop, but the kids did the painting under my supervision. Turned out so much better than I was expecting, and the smoke machine on stage looked fab.)





A 40th Birthday Card/Frame (with quilling embellishments): 



A Quilled 50th Birthday Card/Frame: 




...and opening night of my first group exhibition ‘Dare to Do Square’ at the Pine Rivers Regional Art Gallery at Strathpine in Brisbane: 


Above: My piece ‘The Meeting Place’. The exhibition is on display until 3 November 2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Well, leave it here...