Sunday, May 20, 2012

[cruise postscript]


It seems my little man missed me while I was away, shedding a few tears on Mother's day in my absence, so this morning we spent a while having cuddles on the deck. He really likes his new shark tooth necklace I brought back from Vanuatu, as well as the Ferrari branded cap (his brother got a Rip Curl one), a 'super monkey' that has a cape and a bungee built into its arms so it can fly through the air and 700F (Pacific Francs) in foreign currency - which is equivalent to A$7.

I had a bit of sleep to catch up on yesterday when I arrived back home, and today is time to catch up on washing ... back to reality now... one load down, two to go.

The cruising life is very much to my liking, and I'm in love with the new skill of quilling that I learnt. I especially like the daisies, and finished two cards with this technique while I was away. I think I've found a new Thursday art therapy activity.



I will have a bit of saving up for the next cruise out in the big blue though, as I think the boys will want to come along next time. For the meantime though, they'll just have to settle for cruising in our little 19 foot speedboat on Moreton Bay and around Stradbroke Island. Quite frankly though, our local beaches are really the most beautiful in the world ... we truly are blessed to live in such a lovely country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Well, leave it here...