Wednesday, May 2, 2012

[overseas holiday!]


Last year my Mum invited me on a Cruise, and how could I say no, afterall, it was an item on my bucket list. I've always wanted to go on one – ever since I watched 'The Love Boat' in the 80s. It's been 20 years since my last (& first) overseas holiday, so I'm very excited!

There's only 10 days before we leave, so last weekend I dug out my old suitcase from the very top of the wardrobe, and washed off the inches of dust. I also found a collector's item on it – an Ansett Australia luggage tag! (Just goes to prove how long ago I last used it.)


Mum and have been through a lot together the past 12 months after she had a serious accident in April last year, so it will be nice to spend Mother's Day with her on the high seas with the crew of the Pacific Dawn waiting on us. Can't wait to go snorkelling with the fishes in Vanuatu, not to mention doing an art or crafty course on board, or shaking my booty at 'The Dome'. 

It will be a bachelor party at my place while I'm away as I'm leaving my hubby and boys at home to fend for themselves, but I'm sure they'll cope, Macca's isn't too far down the road. :) x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Well, leave it here...